Central Police Canteen Welcomes You !
· Central Police Canteen(CPC) has been created to evolve as a department under MHA. The system was established vide MHA’s OM NO.27011/18/2006-R&W 18.09.2006 and subsequently, was set up on 22nd Jan., 2007 vide MHA’s OM NO.27011/75/2006-R&W.
· CPC comprises of Central Administrative Committee (CAC) with Addl.DG rank officer as Chairman, 07 members including a Financial Advisor and Member Secretary to assist the CAC.
· There is a Central Purchase Committee headed by an Inspector General rank officer, 06 members and Member Secy. To assist the committee.
· Presently, the system is working with a network of 132 Master Canteens(FOR destination) and 691 Subsidiary Canteens of different CPFs located all over the country.
· Till allotment of permanent Administrative Block, Central Office which is headed by a DIG as CEO-cum-GM is functioning with its Headquarters at Opp.CRPF DirectorateBuilding, Block No.1, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
**Reproduction of the contents of this Website without consent in any form of media is punishable under existing laws.**